General provisions for the tariffs of JSC "BCC Invest"
- Tariffs for the services provided comply with the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory acts of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange.
- Taking into account the dynamics of the development of activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Company may make additions and changes to tariffs with the notification of customers.
- In order to determine the rights, duties, responsibilities and terms of reference when performing financial transactions with the client when opening personal accounts, an agreement is concluded.
- Transaction fees are paid in tenge at the exchange rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the day of the transaction or in foreign currency.
- The collected commission in case of cancellation of the order is not refundable.
- The tariffs do not include commission fees of organizations that perform the functions of a broker and nominee holder (exchanges, custodian, registrar, central depository, etc.).
- When conducting operations on the international market, the custodian bank charges fees for settlements under an international transaction (for transfer), currency conversion under an international transaction, conversion of the Central Bank under an international transaction transaction (ADR, GDR to local central banks). These fees are set by the bank and paid by the client separately.
- Remuneration for the Financial Consulting product is paid to the Company from the income received by the Client as a result of the transaction on the basis of consulting services provided by the Company, minus brokerage costs.
- Approved by Resolution of the Board of Directors No. 08/27 dated August 27, 2021.
|Name of the service Tariff||Tariff|
|Nominal holding services|
|Opening a personal account||free|
|Closing a personal account||free|
|Maintaining a personal account:|
|If the Client makes less than 1 transaction within 1 year||
The Nominee Holder has the right to withhold up to 25,000 tenge per year, but not more than the amount of the Client's remaining funds held by the Nominee Holder
|Debiting/crediting of securities within the company|
|Debiting/crediting of securities through the local market||500 tenge|
|Write-off/crediting of Atlantic Group securities through the local market of||8 000 tenge|
|Debiting/crediting of securities through the international market||1500 tenge|
|Debiting/crediting of securities within AIX||0.03% of the transaction amount, min 1 MCI, max 30 MCI|
|Write-off of securities outside AIX||0.1% of the transaction amount, minimum 20 MCI|
|Write-off of securities to other companies||0.3% of the transaction amount, minimum 5,000 tenge, maximum 250 MCI|
|Registration/removal of encumbrance of securities with obligations of||0.1% of the amount at face value, minimum 10 MCI, maximum 250 MCI|
|Registration of transfer of ownership rights (donation, exchange, etc.) within the Company||0.025% of the volume at the transaction price, minimum 7,500 tenge, maximum 250 MCI|
|Other transactions with financial instruments within the nominal holding of||0.15% of the transaction amount, at least 2 MCI|
|Issuance of an extract or report on registered transactions with JSC "Central Securities Depository" (tariff of JSC "Central Securities Depository")||50 tenge|
|Issuance of an extract or report on registered transactions from a Custodial Bank of||1 000 tenge|
|Conversion of securities (including tariffs of local and global Custodian)||25 tenge for 1 GDR/ADR, minimum 10 MCI|
|Conversion of securities on AIX from shares to depositary receipts||0.1% of the transaction amount, minimum|
|Conversion of securities on AIX from depositary receipts into shares||0.1% of the transaction amount, minimum 20 MCI + 23 tenge for 1 GDR/ADR|
|Accounting and storage of securities on the international market (% per annum of the current value of securities - the tariff of the local and global Custodian)||0,07%|
|Accounting and storage of securities in the AIX depository||According to the tariffs of the AIX depository|
|Accounting and storage of securities in JSC "Central Securities Depository"||According to the tariffs of JSC "Central Securities Depository"|
|Transactions of purchase /sale of securities on the Kazakhstan stock exchange, with the exception of transactions specified in paragraphs 15 and 16||0,03% (minimum 5,000 tenge from the order)||0,03% (minimum
100 tenge from the order)
|Transactions of purchase/sale of financial instruments on AIX||0,1% (at least 7,500 tenge from the order)||
0,1% (minimum 350 tenge from the order)
|A transaction conducted by direct trading, as well as a purchase and sale transaction of non-government securities admitted to circulation in the sector "Unlisted securities||0,9%|
|Bidding with a single seller or buyer of securities (special auctions, including the exchange rate)||0,9% of the total nominal value of the bonds (minimum 100 MCI, maximum 7,000 MCI)|
|if no specialized trades were concluded (regardless of the financial instrument)||70 MCI|
|Extension of the operational day of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (exchange rate)|
|for no more than 30 minutes||50 MCI|
|over 30 minutes||100 MCI|
|Additional tariff for conducting an operation in the Central Securities Depository system after the expiration of the time established by the operating regulations of the Central Securities Depository||2 MCI|
|Extension of the operating day for other market participants||55 MCI|
|Transactions of purchase/sale of instruments on the international market (including tariffs of local and global Custodians)||
0,155% of the transaction amount, at least for the operation in the following markets:
|London Stock Exchange (LSE), New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation (NASDAQ)||7 500 tenge||3 500 tenge|
|Other markets||27 000 tenge|
|Debiting of funds on behalf of the Client before 15:00 (including the local Custodian's tariff)|
|national currency||3 000 tenge||2 000 tenge|
|Russian ruble||0,13% of the transaction amount, minimum 7,500 tenge, maximum 25,500 tenge (transfers to the DB of Sberbank JSC at rates as in national currency)||0,13% of the amount transactions, minimum 4,500 tenge, maximum 22,500 tenge (transfers to DB of Sberbank JSC at rates as in national currency)|
|other foreign currency||0,13% of the transaction amount, minimum 11,500 tenge, maximum 35,500 tenge (transfers to DB of Sberbank JSC at rates as in the national currency)||0,13% of the transaction amount, minimum 8,500 tenge, maximum 32,500 tenge (transfers to DB of Sberbank JSC at rates as in national currency)|
|Debiting funds on behalf of the Client after 15:00 (including the local Custodian's tariff)|
|national currency||3 500 tenge|
|Russian ruble||0,15% of the transaction amount, minimum 7,500 tenge, maximum 25,500 tenge (transfers to the DB of Sberbank JSC at rates as in national currency)|
|other foreign currency||0,2% of the transaction amount, minimum 11,500 tenge, maximum 45,500 tenge (transfers to DB of Sberbank JSC at rates as in the national currency)|
|Additional tariff for urgent money transfer is||2 000 tenge|
|REPO operations (AutoREPO)|
|Raising funds||3% of the difference at closing (minimum 2 MCI, maximum 100 MCI from the order)|
|Placement of funds||2% of the difference at closing (minimum 2 MCI, maximum 100 MCI from the order)|
|Prolongation of the term of fulfillment of obligations under the REPO transaction of||2 MCI (for each prolongation)|
|Early closing of a REPO transaction of||1 MCI|
|Issue of the EDS key (including reissue, CCMP tariff)||1 MCI|
|Annual use of the bcctrade||2 MCI|
|Dematerialization services (commission for one dematerialization of shares (i.e. for one certificate))||0,15% of the market value of a financial instrument (minimum 40 MCI maximum 300 MCI)|
|Participation in the corporate event||6 MCI|
|Support of money conversion|
|Conversion of funds from 150 MCI per day (inclusive)||0,015% of the conversion amount, minimum 2 MCI, maximum 75 MCI|