General provisions of the “BCC-Invest” Corporation
1. Fees on offered services comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and regulatory acts of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange.
2. Taking into account the dynamics of development of finance sector activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Company can make amendments and changes in fee structure with a prior notification of clients.
3. In order to determine the rights, duties, responsibilities and competences in the performance of financial transactions, a contract with the client is made on the opening of personal accounts.
4. Commission fees for operations are paid in Kazakhstani tenge at the exchange rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the day of transaction execution or in foreign currency.
5. In case of cancellation of an order, the charged commission will not be returned.
6. The tariffs do not include commission fees for organizations that ensure the execution of broker’ and nominal holder’s functions (stock exchange, custodian, registrar, central depository, etc.).
7. When conducting operations on the international market, a custodian bank charges a commission for making settlements for an international transaction (for an international transfer), currency conversion under an international transaction, conversion of the Central Bank on an international transaction (ADR, GDR to local securities). These fees are set by the bank and paid by the client separately.
8. Remuneration for the product "Financial Consulting" is paid to the Company from income, financial obligations Consulting services, minus the costs of brokerage