Trading in the stock market is our principal line of business. BCC Invest has been the leader in the Kazakhstan stock market over the years. Our traders, who are active market makers, maintain firm quotations for shares of the largest Kazakh companies and second-tier equities. BCC Invest is one of the most active participants of stock trading on the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
Our managers form a team of highly qualified specialists possessing unique knowledge and experience in the sphere of stock market. Private and institutional investors from all regions of Kazakhstan and from abroad are our clients.
BCC Invest provides a wide range of brokerage services for investors (legal entities with no limit on the amount of investment).
The following services are offered to our clients:
- Opening and servicing of brokerage and nominal holding accounts;
- Purchase and sale of securities on the organized stock market;
- Purchase and sale of securities in OTC market;
- Financing against securities;
- Services of nominal holder of securities;
- Arrangement of buyback of shares (formation of majority interest);
- Margin trading services
- Underwriting agent services;
- Market maker services;
- Acquisition of information on quotes in real time;
- Online trade opportunities;
- Brokerage services for management companies of investment funds, mutual funds, private pension funds, as well as for trustees, including not only execution of instructions, but also provision of recommendations related to portfolio components based on analytical materials and market behavior;
- Participation in the initial public offering representing the client's interest;
- Information and analytical support and recommendations for execution of operations with securities.
BCC Invest is a shareholder and a member of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange under the following categories:
- K – with the right to participate in trading of marketable government securities on the stock exchange.
- P – with the right to participate in trading of corporate equity securities listed on the Stock Exchange.
- N – with the right to participate in trading of corporate equity securities admitted to circulation in the "Non-listed securities" category of the Stock Exchange and stock packages of public companies undergoing privatization.