1. What is a digital signature?
Digital signature – is a set of electronic digital symbols, created by the means of electronic digital signature and confirming the authenticity of an electronic document, its characteristics and that its content is not changed.
2. How to get a digital signature?
- Kazakhstan Interbank Settlement Centre of the National Bank of Kazakhstan of Republic of Kazakhstan (KISC)
You need to contact the manager of «BCC Invest» and send a request for a digital signature. Manager of «BCC Invest» will prepare all the necessary documents, and send them for your signature. After signing the documents, the manager of «BCC Invest» will send files for digital signature, or send them in electronic form. You need to install digital signature on your computer to ensure adequate protection. You release the secret keys yourself.
- National Certification Authority
You can obtain for free EDS in National Certification Authority in any city of Kazakhstan, through Centers of service of the population.
If you are a user of mobile banking of Bank CenterCredit you need to conclude contract in order to receive access to the platform «BCC Trade».
You can read the user manual of EDS in order to use the digital signature.
3. List of required documents:
- Original Application for accession to the Treaty on the Granting of Certification Authority services.
- Original Statements for the issue of the key and a registration certificate and / or registration of registration certificate.
- A proxy from the Applicant to the Client for the right to submit relevant documents to the center of registration of the Certification Authority.